Monday, December 5, 2011

10/Advice!

''A lock that is open by any key is avoided,a key that can open any lock,that right there,is a treasure found'' I was given this advice not so long ago.A family friend was talking to me and,i was discussing on how difficult is to find a relationship now a days,and how simple it looks for girls to get guys when I'm just standing here with a poster saying with big bold letters ''TAKE ME!!!'' I love his advice since it  discouse that he is pretty clever coming up with quotes and advice that  amuse me.This has help me persieve things in different forms,the girls that get  more  guys  just simply means ''With any one ill go'',meanwhile the single ones are picky and are more desirable.He told me that  guys persieve this,they like to chase ,not to be the chasey. Appreciating his advice and following it is what I would do,since this has help me see my way of thinking differently. 

No comments:

Post a Comment