Monday, December 5, 2011

16/ To those words that could't face

 
   My sister,of 13 years of age,is a dedicated fan to anime,japanese cartoons.She goes and saves money to dedicate this fan issue.She buys from plushies,to dvds,to costume so she could dress up for the occasion.Their are events in were people will attend and share the same hobbies as her,which is cosplaying. This is the ''art'' of dressing as a character from any specific cartoon.Me,as her older responsable and amazing sister,is to take care of her meanwhile this events are in progress.We have gone from Comic-con to  Anime Conjie.Trust me,after  going to those conventions, you have seen almost everything.You can't unseen what has already been seen.There is from normal participant,such as my sister,who dress up according to their gender.and theirs the one that are not.
I have seen fat oversize fully grown up male who could easily pass as my spanish AP teacher who wear dresses that are meant to be worn by young girls with  sand clock body shapes,I had nightmares for months after seeing him,then again is a free country so he could to whatever he feels like doing.
   .Then theirs the ones that  dress as animals,honestly I really don't care for them,tho they are really nice people.Finally ,it is common for this participants to have a poster saying ''free hugs'' ,its fun and elaborated, you can never know what you might encounter in those gathering.
This year I decided to participate in the arts of dressing up. Madeline,my sister,let me borrow one of her costumes.Which consist of one pair of clothing which included short shorts and a t-shirt,with a blue vest and a blue wig,making me look like a space alien cadet.I was alright with this idea and went ot comic-con looking like I was out of my mind since the wig was half way in  half way out.The world collided when I stumble upon the guy I liked,Joshua,He spot me right away.The only thing i wanted to  do is for the earth to swallow me up,until now that was the most embarrassing moment in my whole entire life.He  look at me with kind eyes,which i appreciate for what the moment  he could just burst out laughing,but he was kind enough not to do so.This event impact me with one solid lesson.Never to wear wigs again.The end,I know ,I know,beautiful story,right? They should do  a movie about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment