Monday, December 5, 2011

8/''I am but not weird,just unique''

I must recall more that 56 times that they had called me weird for the way I act i think and I do the stuff.I don;t do them like I was taught to,but more of my own way.As if they pointed to a path and told me ''you must follow this path to achieve your goal'' and instead of following the path like everyone else I just walk on the grass and either make it more simple or more difficult. I think of the randomness things and I have the need to tell people this.It might be because i like attention,It might not but still I try to outstand others.What is not to be like about been unique.They say that the more unique and outstanding you are ,the more likely they will look at you.I don't mind be call weird,I use to tae it like an insult.''How dare they insult me fro somethinn I am and can't change,as if telling a homosexual to be straight,is like telling me to normal'' Disgustin that word is.Normal,whats that?,some kind of sickness,Ew get away from me I might get this normal your talking about.I love been myself,not having to pretend to be someone I am not.I am honest to a certain point,in the way that my honesty does not hurt in  any way to the one I'm communicating with.That's why that quote  deserves me and I deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment