Monday, December 5, 2011

11/Are we better than others?

Are we better than other? I have never been interview by an university,but I am assuming that they will not ask me this question since the goal of the university is more to attend their school.I'll be hypocrite and answer ''no,I think you're the best school out there'' but sincerely ill think to my self ''Actually yes,I think there are better schools out there that could defenitely teach me better stuff than you and it  won't cost me an eye to study here for one semester''
There is always room for fill in the blank ''You are the smartest person in the school because ____'' I know a certine individual (*cough* Gustavo*cough* )who would die for this question to appear  in his university applications.How easy that would be,and how clever could someone reply to that.It's always fun and enjoyfull to think of the impossible,since is next to never to think that Standford or Harvard would ask that.What would be even better would be if they ask ''Would you be interested in  learning dark and profound magic at Howards''I would pack my bags and answer ''Si!'' to show my enthusiasm in learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment