Sunday, December 4, 2011

# 18 /Oh the things I would do to change this school

  I don't want to offend no one  with this opinion but our school is full of gossip,disobedience,lack of respect,sex,drugs,dullness.The list goes on and on,infinitely applying itself more and more  things that we lack or we abuse.It would serve us right to have more spirit and respect.  Ridiculous has been how we treat our school,their is profanity at each conner and obscenities and actions that are not well respected, it is rare to go to the bathrooms and to not smell weed or find an use condom.After school,you can't turn around and see people almost procreating themselves in public.Of course this is not an issue just in my school ,but mostly common within the region of our community.The gossip could start with '' this girl hug this guy'' and end up with ''this girl is pregnant'' but that problem comes from the begging of social communication,so we can't but live with it.
Recently a rumor and accident have been happening in Castle Park High were some staff and student have been involved,making our school more ''ghetto'' as is popular known for,even tho were are not ghetto,just cause were in a school that is in a low income region. It is expected from other school to be talking and rambling about scramble suggestions of what could have possible occur with this accidents, I get it and I understand fully, what I don't really get is how is it possible that our won school,our own students,our own classmates, takes a full spoon of gossip and sneeze it out threw out the whole school,like a little kinder garden with chicken pow,contaminating the reality of the situation,no respect with in your own school. Respect your school,and you will bring spirit to it,you will bring pride. Trojans are ridiculously infecting the school with more sickness and illness. Situating the reference with  the situation with ''best buddies'' ,a group/club that involves students in regular classes to participate and engage in social a activities in where you get to explore other kids with special and different abilities.I ,myself, am part of that group,where i get to spent certain amount of time with one of those student.One time I was dancing at lunch with one of them and since the group that day was hanging out outside of their class,which is next to the GSA club.A group of students where heading to room 201 and suddenly I spot heading there meanwhile I was dancing with my best buddies.With the exception of one of them,everyone avoided making eye contact with me, I knew everyone in that little group,it kinda open my eyes that those people were not open minded but the fact that they didn't even make a nice gesture to those with less capabilities than them,but they didn't have the respect to even say hello to them.They acted as if they didn't even recognize me.
Another fact that were lacking in our school is the spirit.Specially with the seniors.They get a big fat ugly hideous 0 for attitude and spirit for their school.I hang out in the senior lawn as a junior.I had been call to the attention about 3 times about not been a senior but they often avoid me since the people i hang out are actually seniors,however there is about 12 more  in the same area i hang out that are freshman and sophomore,which is kinda sad,since it is,in fact,the last year of high school for this students,I stop hanging in that area for that seniors could enjoy their lunch,however sophomores and freshman are still hanging there, thanks to them ,seniors are at risk of loosing their senior lawn.I assume that by been seniors they would demand their right to have them for them ONLY,but of course,their lack of  spirit impales them to do so.When students are ask what school they come from ,instead of responding whit enthusiasm ''Castle Park High!!!,TROJANS FOR LIFE'' they just defend them self as to ''i come form a ghetto school''.I've been part of conversation where referring to sporting events ,the only conclusion in to attending to the games is to ''see Caste Park loose'',of course this encouraging words brings me back to the fact,that we definitely need to change our attitude as a school and be proud to be a trojan,because once your a trojan,your always be a trojan.

No comments:

Post a Comment