Monday, December 5, 2011

13/Hi there roomate,sup?

Dearest (nah to formal)
Hey there buddy (what the,we no longer live in the 90's ,who even says that now a days )
Hi future roomate.
My name is Genesis Hernandez Levin.Im from Chula Vista,is in San Diego.I would like introduce myself to your right now,since i would most likely not be here.I'm gonna settle some ground rules form the begging.I would not touch your food,so I would like you to do the same with mine.I am a procrastinator,so often you would see me doing my work at 1:30 am in the morning trying to finish off at the very last minutes,I am really dedicated to this habbit,so hopefully your a heavy sleeper.If you bring guys to the room,please give me a call since I do not want to bother you guys or enter in an innapropiate time.I am actually nicer than I look.Im just rough on the edges.I have a thick accent,and you most likely think that is russian,because most of my friends do.I am mexican isrealy,which is cool if you ask me.I am sociable and i can play fair with other kids,I also enjoy long walks on the beach and like to have expensive dinners in fancy restaurants (untrue,in fact the last part,jus tot put some humor here and there)As you see I have an aggressive kind of humor,but don't worry,I am a quite person,and you would  see me sleeping,for that when i get to my bed,I sleep like as if I'm dead.I look forward o meeting you.
Sincerely
Your future awesome buddy :D
(I even took the liberty to sent you a picture so you can spot me on introduction day,I know we would have an awesome time at law school)

No comments:

Post a Comment